Power BI Desktop Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
Power BI Desktop
by Microsoft - Freeware
Power BI Desktop 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Power BI Desktop for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Power BI Desktop latest (2024) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Transform data into actionable insights with dashboards and reports.
Power BI Desktop is a Business software. Transform data into actionable insights with dashboards and reports.
Download Power BI Desktop latest version 2024 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Power BI Desktop installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Power BI Desktop end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 216 Mb
How to install the latest version of Power BI Desktop:
- Download Power BI Desktop setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Power BI Desktop from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Power BI Desktop enables you to transform data into actionable insights with dashboards and reports. It is built for the analyst and combines state-of-the-art interactive visualizations, with industry-leading data query and modeling built-in. Create and publish your reports to Power BI. Power BI Desktop helps you empower others with timely critical insights, anytime, anywhere.
Visually explore your data through a free-form drag-and-drop canvas, a broad range of modern data visualizations, and an easy-to-use report authoring experience. With the Microsoft on-premises data gateways, you can keep your data fresh by connecting to your on-premises data sources without the need to move the data.
Connect, mash up and model, and visualize your data. Place visuals exactly where you want them, analyze and explore your data, and share content with your team by publishing to the Power BI web service. Deploy and distribute interactive Power BI reports—and traditional paginated reports—within the boundaries of your organization’s firewall through On-premises reporting with Power BI Report Server.
The Power BI Desktop makes discovering data easy. You can import data from a wide variety of data sources. After you connect to a data source, you can shape the data to match your analysis and reporting needs.
Create relationships and enrich your data model with new measures and data formats
When you import two or more tables, oftentimes you’ll need to create relationships between those tables. The Power BI Desktop includes the Manage Relationships dialog and the Relationships view, where you can use Autodetect to let the Power BI Desktop find and create any relationships, or you can create them yourself. You can also very easily create your own measures and calculations or customize data formats and categories to enrich your data for additional insights.
The Power BI Desktop includes the Report View. Select the fields you want, add filters, choose from dozens of visualizations, format your reports with custom colors, gradients and several other options. The Report View gives you the same great report and visualizations tools just like when creating a report on PowerBI.com.
Save your reports
With the Power BI Desktop, you can save your work as a Power BI Desktop file. Power BI Desktop files have a .pbix extension.
Upload or Publish your reports
You can upload the reports you created and saved in the Desktop to your Power BI site. You can also publish them to Power BI right from Power BI Desktop.
- Connect securely to hundreds of data sources —in the cloud and on-premises
- Transform and mash up data from multiple sources—in just a few clicks
- Extend your data models with DAX formulas
- Choose from more than 100 cutting-edge data visuals—or create your own
- Dig deep into data to find patterns and discover insights
- Build out your design with intuitive formatting tools and themes
- Create mobile reports for on-the-go users
- Share visual analytics with everyone in your organization
- Publish securely to the web or an on-premises report server, or embed visuals in your website or app
Power BI Desktop for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Microsoft. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.