PointerFocus Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download PointerFocus for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install PointerFocus latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
PointerFocus is a handy Windows application designed for presenters, trainers and teachers who want to highlight their mouse pointer. The application offers some easy-to-use functions such as highlight cursor, mouse spotlight, keystroke visualization, magnifier and on-screen annotation.
Highlight mouse pointer with a colored circle, and when you click the mouse button the ring animation can show your mouse click actions to your audience.
Highlight mouse pointer
Keystroke visualization can show your audience which shortcuts you have just pressed. This feature can help you make your demonstration more understandable.
Mouse Spotlight – when you choose this tool, it will dim the screen and put a “spotlight” around your mouse pointer. This can focus your audience’s attention to the area of interest.
On-Screen Annotation Pen – when you choose this tool, you can use your mouse pointer annotate any part of the screen with customized color and pen width.
On-Screen Annotation Pen
Screen Magnifier – when you choose this tool, you can show your audience details of any part on the screen.
Android Remote Control – You can use Android App to remote control mouse actions and PointerFocus functions.
How to install the latest version of PointerFocus:
- Download PointerFocus setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - PointerFocus from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
PointerFocus Technical Details
- Main Category: System Utility
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-10-16
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about PointerFocus, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.