Picosmos Tools Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
by Free Time
Picosmos Tools 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Picosmos Tools for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Picosmos Tools latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Picosmos Tools is a software covering with all kinds of image functions, such as special effect, browsing, editing, composing, segmentation, combine and screen recording and screenshot.
Picosmos has professional software to read pictures named “Picosmos Shows”.
You can do any complex operations to images through it.
Adding special effects
You can add special effects and photo frame to images, making them look more vivid.
Combining your images to produce posters and covers.
Preview layout tools
Put pictures together according to stipulated rules.
Operating pictures, such as clearing up, optimizing, adding watermark and rotating.
It can make sectional drawing easy and quickly separate the background.
It can produce SWF files spreading on the Internet, such as GIF and WebM.
Quickly erase undesired clutters on the photos and remain the key point of your photos only.
Record the whole or part of the desktop area and save it as AVI file.
Add arrows, dashed lines, icons and so on for easy view and even obtain text through OCR function after screen capture.
Intelligently recognize your face, locate facial features and provide various common beautification functions: skin whitening, eye enlarging, lip gloss, hair coloring and so on.
How to install the latest version of Picosmos Tools:
- Download Picosmos Tools setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Picosmos Tools from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Picosmos Tools Technical Details
- Main Category: Photo Editor
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-20