PDF Eraser Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download PDF Eraser for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install PDF Eraser latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
PDF Eraser is a Windows PDF document eraser application that deletes and erases text, images, logos and all unnecessary objects from PDF files. Users can use the program to remove some original content from a PDF file, and then add their text and images. Besides that, this PDF Eraser tool has a built-in PDF Page Cutter, which allows users to delete unnecessary PDF pages. Considering lots of scanned PDF documents, PDF Eraser also added the PDF Rotating function rotates PDF pages properly with 2 clicks.
It does not only erase or remove unnecessary elements from a PDF file or page, but has much more features to offer:
Addition and Deletion of Information in Any PDF File
Adding and deleting unwanted information from PDF documents is the first and foremost feature of PDF Eraser, but in addition to it, you can customize your pdf pages by inserting or removing objects like images, tags, logos, testimonials and many more to get the desired output in your final PDF file according to your wish.
Rotate PDF Pages
To give your PDF files the correct page orientation for better visibility and presentation, PDF Eraser has enabled the option to rotate PDF pages to the correct orientation.
PDF Page Cutter
Use the built-in PDF Page Cutter of the PDF Eraser to delete or remove unwanted pages from a set of documents. PDF Eraser has a built-in PDF Page Cutter that allows users to delete all the unnecessary PDF pages at one go. When you have a load of scanned PDF documents, it can be a necessary to clean up your document and streamline it with only relevant information. In case of repetitions and other irrelevant occurrences, PDF Page cutter makes it all easy to get rid of them in simple steps of two clicks.
How to install the latest version of PDF Eraser:
- Download PDF Eraser setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - PDF Eraser from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
PDF Eraser Technical Details
- Main Category: PDF & E-Book Tools
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-01-24
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about PDF Eraser, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.