PDF Architect Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download PDF Architect for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install PDF Architect latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
PDF Architect helps you to get the most out of your PDF files. The application is exceptionally light, easy-to-use and flexible. It is the advanced PDF solution with everything you need to customize, secure, and collaborate on your PDF documents. We’ve included all the necessary features for home and professional users alike who wish to streamline their workflow.
Create PDFs from documents containing important or private information, and use its security features to keep your files safe as well as control access to them.
Make modifications directly within your PDF file without the need to export it or copy the content to another format.
Merge all the files you are working with into one PDF document making it easier to manage and share. Organize and categorize your PDFs by inserting and customizing page elements as well as other such details into your document.
convert your PDFs into several popular file formats like MS Word (.doc, .docx), MS Excel (.xls, .xlsx), HTML, Text files (.txt) and images (.png / .jpeg / .gif / .tif).
Create beautiful, fillable forms from scratch or fill in pre-designed ones as well. Create invoices, survey forms plus much more with as well as custom PDF form documents for any need.
Optical Character Recognition (OCR) is the finishing touch that makes PDF Architect the complete PDF solution. Use OCR feature to unlock the text in a single document or increase your productivity and use the Batch Recognition feature to simultaneously recognize multiple files.
prepare, send and track documents for e-signature directly within the application. Electronic signature method creates a manifest to archive the signature ceremony.
How to install the latest version of PDF Architect:
- Download PDF Architect setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - PDF Architect from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
PDF Architect Technical Details
- Main Category: PDF & E-Book Tools
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-01-30
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about PDF Architect, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.