Passper for PowerPoint Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
Passper for PowerPoint
Passper for PowerPoint 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Passper for PowerPoint for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Passper for PowerPoint latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Passper for PowerPoint is always the top PowerPoint password recovery choice for opening or modifying encrypted PowerPoint files.
Recover Opening PowerPoint Passwords
Recover lost or forgotten PowerPoint passwords without affecting the PowerPoint data.
Unlock Read-Only PowerPoint File
Remove restrictions from read-only PowerPoint files so that you can edit, copy, and print these files.
4 Methods to Recover PowerPoint Passwords – More Flexible
Find the password based on the built-in dictionary or the dictionary you imported.
Using this attack mode, you can choose the characters you want the program to combine to recover the password.
You can set the password length, characters, or other settings you remember so that the recovery rate can be greatly increased.
Brute – Force Attack
Try all the password combinations if you don’t know any password information.
Faster Recovery Speed
Advanced Algorithms and highly optimized codes are used to largely accelerate the recovery speed.
Recovery Process Saved
The recovery state will be saved so that you can initiate the recovery process for the next time.
Higher Recovery Rate
Multiple recovery solutions are supplied to highly increase the success rate of recovery.
Remove in One Click
Remove the restriction in one click for copying, printing, and editing.
How to install the latest version of Passper for PowerPoint:
- Download Passper for PowerPoint setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Passper for PowerPoint from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Passper for PowerPoint Technical Details
- Main Category: Others
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-21