OSFMount Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download OSFMount for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install OSFMount latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
OSFMount allows you to mount local disk image files (bit-for-bit copies of a disk partition) in Windows with a drive letter. You can then analyze the disk image file with OSForensics by using the mounted volume’s drive letter. By default, the image files are mounted as read only so that the original image files are not altered.
It supports the creation of RAM disks, basically a disk mounted into RAM. This generally has a large speed benefit over using a hard disk. As such this is useful with applications requiring high speed disk access, such a database applications, games (such as game cache files) and browsers (cache files).
A second benefit is security, as the disk contents are not stored on a physical hard disk (but rather in RAM) and on system shutdown the disk contents are not persistent. At the time of writing, we believe this is the fastest RAM drive software available. It supports mounting images of CDs in .ISO format , which can be useful when a particular CD is used often and the speed of access is important.
How to install the latest version of OSFMount:
- Download OSFMount setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - OSFMount from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
OSFMount Technical Details
- Main Category: System Utility
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-01-31
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about OSFMount, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.