OptiCut Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by boole - Freeware
OptiCut 64 bit Download [Free]
Download OptiCut for Windows 11 64 bit. Install OptiCut latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Panels and profiles cutting optimization software, based on a powerful multimode, multiformat, and multimaterial algorithm.
OptiCut is a software. Panels and profiles cutting optimization software, based on a powerful multimode, multiformat, and multimaterial algorithm.
Download OptiCut latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save OptiCut installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept OptiCut end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 5 Mb
How to install the latest version of OptiCut:
- Download OptiCut setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - OptiCut from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
OptiCut is a panels and profiles cutting optimization software, based on a powerful multimode, multiformat, and multimaterial algorithm. Features grain direction, trim cuts, plated edges and pre-cuts, stoks and reusable falls, panels turnaround, and parametric labels.
Import and export functions are compatible with all major spreadsheets (MicroSoft Excel, etc …), and with most cabinet design softwares (PolyBoard, TopWood, Obvie, KitchenDraw, etc …). It is available in a multilingual version (Turkish, Chinese, etc …), and is used in over 30 countries.
It is based on a powerful and parametric algorithm, with 6 predefined optimization modes (Fast, Standard 1 & 2, Advanced 1 & 2, and CNC optimized).
Only Advanced 1 and Advanced 2 modes enable panels turnaround.
OptiCut identifies plated edges and their thicknesses, and displays either net (cutting) or finished (plated) dimensions. The edge fields may also be used to optimize pre-cuts. OptiCut’s stock may be up-dated after each optimization. Falls above minimal dimensions are considered as reusable, and will be added to the stock with a depreciation factor.
OptiCut for Windows 11 is developed and updated by boole. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.