Oculus Mover Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
Oculus Mover 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Oculus Mover for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Oculus Mover latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Easily move all games in Oculus installation directory to another drive to release disk space for other usage, solving low disk space problem with Oculus Mover. It aims at moving Oculus Rift games and applications from its original drive (usually system C Disk) to another drive with much free space. Thus, a lot of disk space will be spared out in source drive for other usage, maybe for saving future Oculus Rift VR games or Oculus Rift upcoming games. Apart from migrating games for Oculus Rift, It can also move other items out of original storage space, such as Oculus Rift videos, apps, pictures, music, etc, as long as these items were stored in ”Software” or ”Download” folder in Oculus.
The traditional way to move Oculus to another drive is to do it with mklink. In this way, however, we have to open “Command Promote (Admin)” and type in mklink commands. This might not be difficult for IT guys, but it is obvious too complicated for common users. But with Oculus Mover, you can simply select the source and target location from a windows type interface to migrate Oculus from one drive to another.
How to install the latest version of Oculus Mover:
- Download Oculus Mover setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Oculus Mover from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Oculus Mover Technical Details
- Main Category: Mobile Tool
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-20