Nvidia ShadowPlay Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Nvidia ShadowPlay for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Nvidia ShadowPlay latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Nvidia ShadowPlay enables you to record and capture your greatest gaming moments. It is the easiest way to record and share high-quality gameplay videos, screenshots, and livestreams with your friends. Just hit a hotkey to save the last 30 seconds of gameplay to your hard drive or share to YouTube or Facebook.
It works as game recording software to manually record gameplay videos for as long as you want—all at up to 4K at 60 frames per second. And ShadowPlay is hardware accelerated, so you can leave it running in the background without worrying about video capture impacting your performance.
NVIDIA Highlights automatically captures key moments, clutch kills, and match-winning plays, ensuring that your best gaming moments are automatically saved. Just select your favorite highlight and share to social media using GeForce Experience.
GeForce Experience makes broadcasting your favorite games fast and easy. With just two clicks, you can start a high-quality broadcast to Facebook Live, Twitch, or YouTube Live. It even supports camera and custom graphic overlays to better personalize your livestream.
CAPTURE GIFS AND 4K SCREENSHOTS
Create up to a 15-second GIF from your favorite ShadowPlay video, add text, and upload it to Google, Facebook, or Weibo with a single click.
Or grab screenshots at up to 4K and upload them to Facebook, Google, or Imgur—all without leaving your game.
How to install the latest version of Nvidia ShadowPlay:
- Download Nvidia ShadowPlay setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Nvidia ShadowPlay from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Nvidia ShadowPlay Technical Details
- Main Category: Game Tool
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-07-06
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Nvidia ShadowPlay, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.