by NV Access
NVDA Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download NVDA for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install NVDA latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
NVDA allows blind and vision impaired people to access and interact with the Windows operating system and many third party applications.
- Support for popular applications including web browsers such as Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome, email clients, internet chat software, music players, and office programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Built-in speech synthesizer supporting over 50 languages, plus support for many other 3rd party voices
- Reporting of textual formatting where available such as font name and size, style and spelling errors
- Automatic announcement of text under the mouse and optional audible indication of the mouse position
- Support for many refreshable braille displays, including input of Braille via braille displays that have a braille keyboard
- Ability to run entirely from a USB flash drive or other portable media without the need for installation
- Easy to use talking installer
- Translated into more than 50 languages
- Support for modern Windows Operating Systems including both 32 and 64 bit variants
- Ability to run on Windows logon and other secure screens
- Announcing controls and text while interacting with gestures on touch screens
How to install the latest version of NVDA:
- Download NVDA setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - NVDA from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
NVDA Technical Details
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-08-12
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about NVDA, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.