novaPDF Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download novaPDF for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install novaPDF latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
novaPDF is a PDF printer for Windows that allows you to easily create 100% industry-standard PDF files. Open your document, click on “Print” and select novaPDF as the printer to generate the PDF. Print to PDF from the first second after it’s installed without configuring anything.
- Bookmarks are recognized and included in the resulting PDF
- Your PDF can contain active PDF links (clickable)
- Can be installed and used as a shared network PDF printer
- You can watermark PDFs with text/images
- Password protect the PDF or restrict copy/paste
- Overlay and/or merge PDF files
- You can create linearized PDF files (optimized for web)
- Encrypt PDF files with 256-bit AES encryption
- Upload created PDFs via FTP/SFTP or send via MAPI/SMTP
- Digitally sign PDF files
- Create and use private or public printing profiles
- Monitor printing jobs in real-time
- Create multiple virtual PDF printers using the same printer driver
- Add-ins for Microsoft Office for easier PDF conversion
How to install the latest version of novaPDF:
- Download novaPDF setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - novaPDF from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
novaPDF Technical Details
- Main Category: PDF & E-Book Tools
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-01-02
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about novaPDF, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.