NaturalReader Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
NaturalReader 64 bit Download [Free]
Download NaturalReader for Windows 11 64 bit. Install NaturalReader latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Experience high quality text to speech solutions with NaturalReader Online, NaturalReader Software, and NaturalReader Commercial. An easy-to-use software with natural-sounding voices can read to you any text such as Microsoft Word files, webpages, PDF files, and E-mails.
- Text to Speech
- Works with PDF, Docx, TXT and ePub
- Change speed and speaker
- Floating bar to read text in other applications
Text to Speech
Convert any text or document into natural-sounding voices.
Supports PDF, Docx, and text documents.
OCR with Printed Documents
OCR function can convert printed characters into digital text. This allows you to listen to your printed files or edit it in a word-processing program.
OCR with eBooks
OCR can be used to convert screenshots of text from eBook desktop apps, such as Kindle, into speech and audio files.
Converts text into audio files.
Preserves the original formatting of PDF files.
It is a text to speech web application with high quality premium voices for personal use only. Login from any computer to convert any written text such as MS Word, PDF files, non-DRM eBooks, and webpages into spoken natural sounding speech.
The NaturalReader Commercial version allows you to redistribute the generated audio files. This means that you can use audio files in YouTube videos, e-Learning modules, public announcements or broadcasts, or any other such business, public, or commercial purposes.
Any purpose such as: narration for Youtube videos, eLearning material, public use and broadcasts.
The Commercial version’s AudioMaker interface was designed to better help you manage and arrange your text and audio output options.
Using SSML tags, you can now add tone and emphasis to any selected word. Combined with the Pronunciation Editor, this allows you even more freedom in controlling not only what the voices say, but also how they deliver.
How to install the latest version of NaturalReader:
- Download NaturalReader setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - NaturalReader from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
NaturalReader Technical Details
- Main Category: Text to Speech
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-24