mIRC Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
mIRC 64 bit Download [Free]
Download mIRC for Windows 11 64 bit. Install mIRC latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
mIRC is a popular Internet Relay Chat client used by individuals and organizations to communicate, share, play and work with each other on IRC networks around the world either in multi-user group conferences or in one-to-one private discussions. Serving the Internet community for over two decades, it has evolved into a powerful, reliable and fun piece of technology. You can learn about mIRC here.
It has a clean, practical interface that is highly configurable and supports features such as buddy lists, file transfers, multi-server connections, IPv6, SSL encryption, proxy support, UTF-8 display, UPnP, customizable sounds, spoken messages, tray notifications, message logging, and more.
It also has a powerful scripting language that can be used both to automate mIRC and to create applications that perform a wide range of functions from network communications to playing games.
How to install the latest version of mIRC:
- Download mIRC setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - mIRC from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
mIRC Technical Details
- Main Category: IM, Calling & Video Chat
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-19