Meteonorm Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Meteotest - Free Trial
Meteonorm 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Meteonorm for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Meteonorm latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Unique combination of reliable data sources and sophisticated calculation tools. It provides access to typical years and historical time series.
Meteonorm is a Business software. Unique combination of reliable data sources and sophisticated calculation tools. It provides access to typical years and historical time series.
Download Meteonorm latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Meteonorm installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Meteonorm end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Free Trial
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 264 Mb
How to install the latest version of Meteonorm:
- Download Meteonorm setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Meteonorm from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Meteonorm is a unique combination of reliable data sources and sophisticated calculation tools. It provides access to typical years and historical time series. It allows access to historical time series of irradiation and temperature. The new archive contains hourly data since 2010 and is constantly updated. You can download these time series directly from the Meteonorm software.
Data from more than 8 000 weather stations worldwide and five geostationary satellites.
The standard periods are 1991–2010 / 1996–2015 for irradiation data and 2000–2009 for other parameters.
Meteonorm generates monthly, daily, hourly and minute values.
Historical time series
Historical hourly values of irradiation and temperature from 2010 to present, constantly updated.
36 output formats: CSV, TMY2, TMY3, EPW, PVSol, PVSyst, Polysun, SAM and many more.
Interpolation models calculate typical years for any location worldwide.
Globally calibrated gridded dataset by Chris Gueymard. Time period 2000-2015, spatial resolution 0.5°.
API and DLL
The Meteonorm core is also available as Dynamic Link Library or Web Service for digital applications.
Current monthly values
Current monthly values can be accessed online directly from the software.
Transparent information on data sources and uncertainty provided for each data set. Validation papers available on the website.
Urban heat islands can be simulated. Specific urban climatologies for Bern and Vienna.
Meteonorm includes three IPCC scenarios and allows projections to the year 2100.
Global 90x90m terrain model. Digitising tool for user-defined horizon lines.
P10 and P90 values available for simulating extreme years.
Third party data can be imported.
Meteonorm for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Meteotest. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.