MedCalc Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by MedCalc - Free Trial
MedCalc 64 bit Download [Free]
Download MedCalc for Windows 11 64 bit. Install MedCalc latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Statistical software for biomedical research, including ROC curve analysis, method comparison and quality control tools.
MedCalc is a Business software. Statistical software for biomedical research, including ROC curve analysis, method comparison and quality control tools.
Download MedCalc latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save MedCalc installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept MedCalc end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Free Trial
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 26 Mb
How to install the latest version of MedCalc:
- Download MedCalc setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - MedCalc from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
MedCalc is a statistical software for biomedical research, including ROC curve analysis, method comparison and quality control tools.
Integrated spreadsheet with 1 048 576 rows and 16 384 columns.
Correct handling of missing data.
Outliers can easily be excluded.
Built-in WYSIWYG text editor.
Imports Excel, Excel 2007, SPSS, DBase and Lotus files, and files in SYLK, DIF or plain text format.
Easy selection of subgroups for statistical analysis.
- Comprehensive help file.
- Manual in PDF format (go to download area).
- Complete HTML manual on MedCalc web site.
- Context help in dialog boxes.
See list of statistical procedures.
ROC curve analysis
MedCalc is the reference software for ROC curve analysis. Our ROC curve analysis module includes:
Area under the curve (AUC) with standard error, 95% confidence interval, P-value. Offers choice between methodology of DeLong
et al. (1988) and Hanley & McNeil (1982, 1983).
List of sensitivity, specificity, likelihood ratios, and positive and negative predictive values for all possible threshold values.
ROC curve graph with 95% Confidence Bounds.
Threshold values can be selected in an interactive dot diagram with automatic calculation of corresponding sensitivity and specificity.
Plot of sensitivity and specificity, or cost, versus criterion values.
Plot of predictive values versus prevalence.
Interval likelihood ratios.
Comparison of up to 6 ROC curves: difference between the areas under the ROC curves, with standard error, 95% confidence interval and P-value.
Sample size calculation for area under ROC curve and comparison of ROC curves.
Go to the ROC curve analysis section of the MedCalc manual for more information on ROC curve analysis in MedCalc.
- Lots of graphs, see Graph gallery.
- Data point identification in graphs.
- Draw text boxes, lines, arrows and connectors.
- Name, save and recall graphs and statistics.
- Statistical info in graph windows.
- Save graphs as BMP, PNG, GIF, PCX, JPG or TIF files, or as PowerPoint slides (*.pptx).
MedCalc for Windows 11 is developed and updated by MedCalc. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.