KLS Backup Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download KLS Backup for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install KLS Backup latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
KLS Backup is a powerful backup and synchronization program that allows you to backup or synchronize your data to local and network drives or cloud storage. The backup files can be stored uncompressed or compressed in standard Zip or 7z format. KLS Backup 2017 can backup: files and folders from local drives, network locations or cloud storage, databases, mail boxes and other application specific data (profiles).
Advanced version management, makes possible to find and restore any backup version within seconds. The synchronization feature allows you to easily synchronize the contents of two different folders.
Easy-to-use but powerful integrated workspace
Backup data from local and network drives, cloud storage, SFTP, FTP and WebDAV servers
Backup of databases (Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL) and application data (Outlook, Thunderbird)
Backup to local and network drives, SFTP, FTP and WebDAV servers, CD/DVD media
Backup to cloud: Microsoft Azure, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, OpenStack, OneDrive, Google Drive
Full, incremental and differential backups
Backup of open files and NTFS permissions
Highly configurable backup profiles and plugins
Standard Zip compression, Zip64 support, 7z and a custom encryption format
Powerful archive management and search functions
Selective restore of files and folders to original or custom locations
Secure archives with AES encryption, SSL/TLS support for remote transfers
Two-way file synchronization engine with version support
Automated backups with the built-in scheduler service
Detailed backup logs and email notifications
Command Line Interface (Console)
How to install the latest version of KLS Backup:
- Download KLS Backup setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - KLS Backup from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
KLS Backup Technical Details
- Main Category: Backup | Recovery
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-01-30
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about KLS Backup, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.