by Joey Scarr
Kickass Undelete Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Kickass Undelete for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Kickass Undelete latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Kickass Undelete is a free, fully featured, file recovery tool for Windows. Accidentally deleted a file? Never fear; the data is probably still on your drive and may be recoverable. It finds all of the deleted files on your hard drive, flash drive or SD card and allows you to recover them. Undeletion works best if performed as soon as possible after file deletion. When you delete a file, the data is not lost – but new files being written to the hard drive may overwrite your data permanently, making recovery impossible.
- Free and Open Source
- Support for both FAT and NTFS filesystems
- Filter by filename and extension
- Easy-to-use interface
- Unreasonably large scan button
How to install the latest version of Kickass Undelete:
- Download Kickass Undelete setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Kickass Undelete from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Kickass Undelete Technical Details
- Main Category: Backup | Recovery
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-01-30
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Kickass Undelete, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.