Itasca PFC Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Itasca - Free Trial
Itasca PFC 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Itasca PFC for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Itasca PFC latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
General purpose, distinct-element modeling (DEM) framework that is available as two- and three-dimensional programs (PFC2D and PFC3D, respectively).
Itasca PFC is a Photo Apps software. General purpose, distinct-element modeling (DEM) framework that is available as two- and three-dimensional programs (PFC2D and PFC3D, respectively).
Download Itasca PFC latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Itasca PFC installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Itasca PFC end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Photo Apps
- Free Trial
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 1+ Mb
How to install the latest version of Itasca PFC:
- Download Itasca PFC setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Itasca PFC from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
PFC (Particle Flow Code) is a general purpose, distinct-element modeling (DEM) framework that is available as two- and three-dimensional programs (PFC2D and PFC3D, respectively). PFC Suite includes both PFC2D and PFC3D. PFC2D can also be purchased separately.
PFC models synthetic materials composed of an assembly of variably-sized rigid particles that interact at contacts to represent both granular and solid materials. PFC models simulate the independent movement (translation and rotation) and interaction of many rigid particles that may interact at contacts based on an internal force and moment.
Particle shapes can include disks in 2D, or spheres in 3D, rigidly connected “clumps” of disks in 2D, or spheres in 3D, and convex polygons in 2D or polyhedra in 3D. Contact mechanics obey particle-interaction laws that update internal forces and moments. PFC includes twelve built-in contact models with the facility to add custom C++ User-Defined Contact Models (UDMs).
- Powerful calculation engine for accurate and flexible simulation
- Powerful scripting languages (FISH and Python) are built-in, providing model customization, monitoring, automation, and parametrization as well as access to advanced Python libraries (updated to Python 3) for graphics, mathematics, and graphical user interface manipulation
- Advanced and customizable graphical user interface.
- Twelve built-in contact models for both granular assemblies and intact and jointed materials
- C++ Plug-in for custom FISH intrinsic functions and new contact models
- Thermal solution analysis
- Computation Fluid Dynamics (CFD) commands and functions to connect PFC to third-party CFD software.
- Automatically creates clumped particle templates from DXF or STL surface files
- No annual maintenance fees or CPU limits
- Material-Modeling Support environment for calibrating and testing (compression, diametral-compression, and direct-tension tests) models (linear, bonded, flat-jointed, and smooth-jointed)
- Pavement-Design Package environment for modeling unsaturated granular materials containing geogrids
- Integrated online documentation and supplied example projects
- Proven with over 24 years of use across a wide variety of applications by Itasca consultants, industry, universities, and government agencies worldwide
Itasca PFC for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Itasca. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.