InstantRescue 64 bit Download for Windows 11 PC, Laptop
InstantRescue 64 bit Download [Free]
Download InstantRescue for Windows 11 64 bit and 32 bit. Install InstantRescue latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
InstantRescue recovers desktop and laptop systems as quickly as a reboot after a system failure or virus attack. Important files and folders are preserved and available in their most recent state. It immediately rescues your PC, along with your important files, as fast as it takes to reboot your system. System recovery has never been easier! InstantRescue creates a Rescue Area which allows you to instantly restore your entire working Windows environment in the case of a disaster that renders your system unusable.
Instant Data Recovery with Automatic Data Anchoring
Its patented Data Anchoring technology sets it apart from other imaging solutions. One of the issues with data recovery from images is that the data is only as good as the last image. With InstantRescue, files and folders can be “anchored” so they are available to the Rescue Area. This means anchored files will always be available in their most recent state.
InstantRescue’s built-in Data Anchoring is turned on by default for important files found under the My Documents, My Music, My Pictures and My Videos folders.
The InstantRescue Auto-Recovery mode rescues your system after 3 consecutive failed reboots. Auto-Recovery automatically reboots the system from the Rescue Area restoring the system to a trusted condition
Rescue Area Copy/Update
InstantRescue supports Rescue Area copy/update to keep the Rescue Area current.
How to install the latest version of InstantRescue:
- Download InstantRescue setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - InstantRescue from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
InstantRescue Technical Details
- Main Category: Backup | Recovery
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-08-07
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about InstantRescue, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.