InstantRecovery Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download InstantRecovery for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install InstantRecovery latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
InstantRecovery provides bootable system snapshots that allow the instant recovery of desktops and laptops – including data secured via unique patented Data Anchoring – in the time it takes to reboot. It takes snapshots of full system images to instantly restore the entire working Windows environment.
InstantRecovery’s patented Data Anchoring technology sets it apart from other imaging solutions. One of the issues with recovery from images is that the data is only as good as the last image. Users can recover their system and selected user data using Data Anchoring. Files and folders can be “anchored” so they are available to any image the system uses to reboot. This means user files are available up to the point of failure provided they have been identified as anchored files.
Multiple Snapshots and Differentials
InstantRecovery supports multiple snapshots enabling users to capture different system conditions. Each snapshot is bootable and will return the system to the specified system condition. InstantRecovery also supports differential snapshots where only the data that has changed is copied to the target snapshot. All snapshots support the Data Anchoring option.
Export/Import for Backup and Archiving
InstantRecovery snapshots can be exported to a file for backup or archiving purposes. If predefined container files have been created the user can specify the maximum size of the chunks of data to be exported to each container file. Reciprocally, the specified backup or archive files can be imported back to the system.
Snapshot updates can be scheduled to run at regular interval using the convenient Scheduling wizard. Multiple schedules can be set for specific times or on a daily or weekly basis. The default snapshot can be used to update multiple target snapshots.
How to install the latest version of InstantRecovery:
- Download InstantRecovery setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - InstantRecovery from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
InstantRecovery Technical Details
- Main Category: Backup | Recovery
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-01-30
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about InstantRecovery, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.