Infix PDF Editor Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
Infix PDF Editor
Infix PDF Editor 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Infix PDF Editor for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Infix PDF Editor latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Infix works like a normal word processor, so it’s really easy to use. It’s easy and quick – change text, fonts, images and more.
No interface gimmicks, no ribbons! Change a single word, a paragraph, or an entire page. Infix covers your back, reflowing and reformatting text to keep it looking good. Once you’ve saved a file, you can’t even tell it’s been edited.
Advanced Find & Replace, Translation, Bates numbering, OCR, Forms creation, Headers & Footers… Infix offers powerful tools designed to solve real-world PDF problems.
- Works like a word processor
- Deep editing of any PDF
- Copy graphics and text
- No-nonsense Interface
- Translators – compare your translation to the original PDF, side-by-side.
EASY TEXT EDITING
Edit all text in a PDF, change fonts, size, colour – all aspects can be modified.
FIND & REPLACE
Search all the text in your PDF and replace words and phrases. You can even search through multiple PDFs.
Check your documents’ spelling in any of 15 different languages.
PDF CREATION & FORMS
Turn any document into a PDF just by printing it with the Infix printer. You can also create your own interactive PDF FORMS or edit forms provided by others.
FIND & REDACT
Have complete confidence that sensitive information can be put permanently out of reach.
PDF TO HTML, EPUB
Convert PDF to on-line formats with images, bookmarks and hyperlinks.
Free use of cutting-edge translation facilities from TRANSPDF.COM using XLIFF – an industry standard format used by professional translation tools.
Add notes, marks, shapes and text highlights. See all comments in the comments catalogue.
Apply consistent cross-document numbering to PDFs and PDF portfolios. Apply headers & footers too.
How to install the latest version of Infix PDF Editor:
- Download Infix PDF Editor setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Infix PDF Editor from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Infix PDF Editor Technical Details
- Main Category: PDF & E-Book Tools
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-18