iMyFone Fixppo Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
iMyFone Fixppo 64 bit Download [Free]
Download iMyFone Fixppo for Windows 11 64 bit. Install iMyFone Fixppo latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
All iOS problems are covered by Fixppo, which makes it easy to fix your device without turning to a technical specialist. You’re offered with 2 modes. Standard Mode is helpful in most scenarios. Advanced Mode focuses on serious iOS problems.
Fix the iOS problems like “iPhone stuck or frozen” issues without causing any data loss on your iOS devices.
Enable a disabled device, and fix the serious iOS problems that the Standard Mode can’t fix. It will cause data loss.
Downgrade iOS without Jailbreak
iMyFone Fixppo enables you to downgrade your iOS to the previous version without jailbreak if you don’t like the latest version released by Apple. Only a few clicks are needed and there is no data loss using Standard Mode.
Enter/Exit Recovery Mode FREE
One click to enter or exit recovery mode without any operation on your device. Your data will not be affected.
Bypass iTunes Errors
It is the best alternative when you get an error using iTunes to update/restore your device, or when iTunes makes your device stuck.
How to install the latest version of iMyFone Fixppo:
- Download iMyFone Fixppo setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - iMyFone Fixppo from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
iMyFone Fixppo Technical Details
- Main Category: Mobile Tool
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-09-29