iFind Data Recovery
iFind Data Recovery Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download iFind Data Recovery for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install iFind Data Recovery latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
iFinD Data Recovery is one of the best free Data Recovery software that can recover your lost files and lost partitions. It supports all storage devices, Includes HDD, SSD, USB flash drive, Memory Card and more mobile storage devices. Both the speed of scanning and the quality of finding files are higher than similar software. And we also have the advanced algorithm for recovery of raw images for all mainstream cameras including Fuji, Panasonic and Pentax.
Recover important deleted/formatted/damaged/lost files from your computer, Memory Card and all kinds of removable storage device Safe & Fast!
Special optimizations have been made for 4K alignment to ensure that data recovery is supported for all types of SSD.
Support recover raw photos of all camera brands in deep scan mode.
A lot of junk files will be found during the scanning process, and the intelligent filtering system will filter them out automatically.
In the process of scanning files, you can pause scanning to check and resume at any time. Save you lots of time to find your lost files.
Cause deep scan could takes a lot of time, iFinD can automatically save the results of separate scan. Save your time.
Lost File Recovery
Restore deleted files, formatted/raw/damaged partition files.
Lost Partition Recovery
Recover files from deleted partition, partition unrecognized.
Scan Result List
Save each scan result which can really save you some time.
How to install the latest version of iFind Data Recovery:
- Download iFind Data Recovery setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - iFind Data Recovery from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
iFind Data Recovery Technical Details
- Main Category: Backup | Recovery
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-01-29
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about iFind Data Recovery, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.