Hex Editor Neo
by HHD Software
Hex Editor Neo Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Hex Editor Neo for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Hex Editor Neo latest (2019) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Hex Editor Neo is a binary files editing software utility for Windows. It’s rich and handy set of features will help all software and hardware developers working with ASCII, hex, decimal, float, double and binary data. Highly optimized performance, carefully tuned user interface among with new level of application stability will save a lot of your time, money and precious nerves while working with binary files.
Make patches with just two mouse clicks; manipulate your EXE, DLL, DAT, AVI, MP3, JPG files with unlimited undo/redo. Taste the visual operation history with branching.
Features: Editing Files of ANY Size; Built-In Explorer; Unlimited Undo/Redo; Multiple Selection; Selection Save and Load; Find All; Replace All; History Browsing; History Save and Load; Patch Creation; Clipboard Operations; Bytes, Words, Double Words, Quad Words, Floats and Doubles Edit Mode; Pattern Coloring; Data Inspector; Bookmarks; Base Converter; Advanced copy & export; Encodings.
- Saves your working time better. It’s really fast.
- Supports multiple revisions of your file with one click switching. It’s convenient.
- Supports saving/loading of your file manipulations history. It’s safe.
- Processes files of huge size without chances to be stacked. It’s reliable.
- Allows you to exchange file modifications history with colleagues. It’s social.
- Supports multiple threading and parallel processing. It’s modern.
How to install the latest version of Hex Editor Neo:
- Download Hex Editor Neo setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Hex Editor Neo from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Hex Editor Neo Technical Details
- Main Category: System Utility
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2019-12-05
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Hex Editor Neo, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.