HDClone Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download HDClone for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install HDClone latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
HDClone creates physical or logical copies (clones) and file images of hard disks and other mass storage media. It is the perfect tool for backups and for creating copies of entire software or operating system installations. A special SafeRescue mode makes HDClone an invaluable tool for rescuing defective hard disks and other media. HDClone works independent of partitioning scheme, file system and operating system. It also works with proprietary formats which would otherwise be inaccessible.
HDClone Free Edition
The Free Edition is real freeware without any obligation to buy. It is intended for temporary and free use cases. For more frequent or professional use, we recommend you to use one of the higher editions, as they offer higher speed, broader hardware support and further options for regular and professional usage.
How to install the latest version of HDClone:
- Download HDClone setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - HDClone from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
HDClone Technical Details
- Main Category: Backup | Recovery
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-07-04
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about HDClone, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.