Gretl 64 bit Download for Windows 11 PC, Laptop
Gretl 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Gretl for Windows 11 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Gretl latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Gretl is a cross-platform software package for econometric analysis, written in the C programming language.
Supported formats include: own XML data files; Comma Separated Values; Excel, Gnumeric and Open Document worksheets; Stata .dta files; SPSS .sav files; Eviews workfiles; JMulTi data files; own format binary databases (allowing mixed data frequencies and series lengths), RATS 4 databases and PC-Give databases. Includes a sample US macro database. See also the gretl data page.
- Easy intuitive interface (now in French, Italian, Spanish, Polish, German, Basque, Catalan, Galician, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian, Turkish, Czech, Traditional Chinese, Albanian, Bulgarian, Greek, Japanese and Romanian as well as English)
- A wide variety of estimators: least squares, maximum likelihood, GMM; single-equation and system methods
- Time series methods: ARIMA, a wide variety of univariate GARCH-type models, VARs and VECMs (including structural VARs), unit-root and cointegration tests, Kalman filter, etc.
- Limited dependent variables: logit, probit, tobit, sample selection, interval regression, models for count and duration data, etc.
- Panel-data estimators, including instrumental variables, probit and GMM-based dynamic panel models
- Output models as LaTeX files, in tabular or equation format
- Integrated powerful scripting language (known as hansl), with a wide range of programming tools and matrix operations
- GUI controller for fine-tuning Gnuplot graphs
- Facilities for easy exchange of data and results with GNU R, GNU Octave, Python, Ox and Stata
- Parallelization via MPI (details)
- Support for mixed time-series frequencies (MIDAS) (details)
- Support for machine learning via LIBSVM (details)
How to install the latest version of Gretl:
- Download Gretl setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Gretl from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Gretl Technical Details
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-08-05
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Gretl, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.