Google Play Store Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
Google Play Store
by Google - Freeware
Google Play Store 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Google Play Store for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Google Play Store latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Apps and games store for android operating system.
Google Play Store is a Android Emulators software. Apps and games store for android operating system.
Download Google Play Store latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Google Play Store installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Google Play Store end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- 9.9 / 10
- Android Emulators
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 52+ Mb
How to install the latest version of Google Play Store:
- Download Google Play Store setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Google Play Store from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Enjoy millions of the latest Android apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines & more. Anytime, anywhere, across your devices. Google Play, also branded as the Google Play Store and formerly Android Market, is a digital distribution service operated and developed by Google.
Google Play Store for Windows PC
Applications are available through Google Play either free of charge or at a cost. They can be downloaded directly on an Android device through the proprietary Play Store mobile app or by deploying the application to a device from the Google Play website.
Download and install apps, games, movies, tv shows, books and others!
Google Play Store for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Google. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.