by Primate Labs
Geekbench Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Geekbench for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Geekbench latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Geekbench includes updated CPU workloads and new Compute workloads that model real-world tasks and applications. It is a benchmark that reflects what actual users face on their mobile devices and personal computers.
Each CPU workload models a real-world task or application, ensuring meaningful results. These tests are complex, avoiding simple problems with straightforward memory-access patterns, and push the limits of your system.
Measure the compute performance of your GPU with the new Compute Benchmark. From image processing to computer vision to number crunching, it tests your GPU using relevant and complex challenges.
Designed from the ground-up for cross-platform comparisons, it allows you to compare system performance across devices, processor architectures, and operating systems. Supports Android, iOS, macOS, Windows, and Linux.
How to install the latest version of Geekbench:
- Download Geekbench setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Geekbench from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Geekbench Technical Details
- Main Category: System Utility
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-07-03
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Geekbench, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.