FX Science Tools
FX Science Tools Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download FX Science Tools for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install FX Science Tools latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
FX Science Tools provide chemistry and physics teachers with highly efficient means of creating equations and chemical structures. It is a High Productivity Toolkit for Chemistry and Physics Teachers.
Type Chemistry – FX Chem
FX Chem FX Chem makes writing chemical equations dead simple. You just type and FX Chem knows enough about chemistry to put all of the components of the equation into the right spots. FX Chem can even produce nuclear chemistry equations – something that is very difficult in Word.
Type Chemical Structures – FX ChemStruct
FX ChemStruct FX ChemStruct does to organic structures what FX Chem does for chemical equations. Just type the structural formula of a compound and FX ChemStruct will draw a structural diagram. No “drawing” required.
Type Physics – FX Equation
FX Equation FX Equation is a totally different way of entering equations. No other program can rival FX Equation’s easy, high speed creation of secondary science equations. FX Equation is for anyone who gets frustrated with their current equation editor.
How to install the latest version of FX Science Tools:
- Download FX Science Tools setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - FX Science Tools from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
FX Science Tools Technical Details
- Main Category: Science
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-04-06
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about FX Science Tools, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.