FarStone VirtualDrive Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by FarStone - Free Trial
FarStone VirtualDrive 64 bit Download [Free]
Download FarStone VirtualDrive for Windows 11 64 bit. Install FarStone VirtualDrive latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
One of the first CD-ROM emulation & burning software.
FarStone VirtualDrive is a software. One of the first CD-ROM emulation & burning software.
Download FarStone VirtualDrive latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save FarStone VirtualDrive installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept FarStone VirtualDrive end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Free Trial
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 26 Mb
How to install the latest version of FarStone VirtualDrive:
- Download FarStone VirtualDrive setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - FarStone VirtualDrive from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
FarStone VirtualDrive is the original and one of the best CD-ROM emulation & burning software. Import ISO images into your VirtualDrive, and play directly without the need of burning and a DVD drive. It will convert it to a Virtual CD image file (VCD), which you can play in place of the original disc in any one of up to 23 “virtual drives” created by the software.
Virtual discs can be shared over a network or transported on a laptop computer, a USB device, or other external media. They run directly on the hard drive, saving wear and tear on your CD-ROM drive and extending the battery life of laptop computers. VirtualDrive also allows users to use ISO files immediately without needing a DVD drive or burn to DVD discs.
- Play CD & game without using the disc or a drive
- Share CDs on a computer lab or classroom
- Use CD on a laptop without a CD drive
- Use CD/DVD ISO files directly from internet
- Portability and Convenience
- Many legacy games need it
FarStone VirtualDrive for Windows 11 is developed and updated by FarStone. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.