Easy2Boot Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Easy2Boot for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Easy2Boot latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Easy2Boot is A new USB multiboot solution (Legacy+UEFI). Just copy the ISO files to the USB drive and boot. For UEFI-booting you must convert ISOs to .imgPTN files first. Just copy your ISO files to the E2B USB drive and Legacy-boot! E2B now does not require a WinHelper USB flash drive to be added when booting most Windows Install ISOs from an E2B USB Hard Disk and you can boot Windows Install 7/8/10 ISOs from any menu folder.
- Use the large red Make E2B Drive button in Make_E2B GUI to quickly make an NTFS E2B drive (recommended).
- Make an E2B USB drive using Windows or linux (portable – no installation to Windows required).
- Removable-type USB Flash drives supported (and USB Fixed Disks but extra steps are required for some payloads).
- E2B supports FAT32, NTFS (recommended & default), ExFAT (and limited ext2/3/4) USB boot drives.
- Just copy over your ISO files (or delete them), a new menu is automatically created each time you boot. Add or remove any
- payload just by copying or deleting the file from the USB drive – no menu to edit, no app. needed – no need to remake it every month/week/day!
- Boot from 100’s of different ISOs and images (just copy them onto the USB drive!) – over 340 different types supported.
- Add 100’s of All-In-One Windows Install ISOs (convert to .imgPTN files using the Windows MPI Tool Kit).
- Add 100’s of UEFI-images (e.g. Windows/Linux/KonBoot/Utilities) using .imgPTN files.
- Add 100’s of full linux and WindowsToGo installations.
- Add 100’s of different linux liveCD ISOs each with persistence (>4GB persistence on NTFS is supported using ext2/3/4).
- Boot directly from Windows .VHD and .WIM files – just copy them over.
- Add images of other single-partition bootable USB drives (e.g. Rufus, WinsetupFromUSB, YUMI, XBOOT, etc.).
- 15+ languages for the E2B menu system (you can add your own language too).
- Secure UEFI-booting is supported by using .imgPTN files.
- Easily create fully automated Windows 7/8/10 unattend.XML files for booting from unmodified Windows Install ISO’s (XMLtoE2B).
- Use for unattended Windows installs (drivers+apps+updates+unchanged Windows Install ISO file) (SDI_CHOCO feature).
How to install the latest version of Easy2Boot :
- Download Easy2Boot setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Easy2Boot from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Easy2Boot Technical Details
- Main Category: Boot CD
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-07-04
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Easy2Boot , leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.