Directory Monitor Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
Directory Monitor 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Directory Monitor for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Directory Monitor latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Monitor and detect who is making changes to your directories and network shares in real-time with Directory Monitor. It can be used for the surveillance of directories and/or network shares and will notify you of file changes, access, deletions, modifications, new files and inactivity in real-time. Users and processes making the changes can also be detected. It also provides text logs, automation via script/application execution, emailing, writing to a database, sound notifications, printing and more.
Real-time monitoring of file modifications, deletions, renames, new files and file access as they occur.
Detect the user and application process that made the file system changes, locally and over the network.
Determine file system changes when faced with network connection problems and even power outages.
How to install the latest version of Directory Monitor:
- Download Directory Monitor setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Directory Monitor from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Directory Monitor Technical Details
- Main Category: Other Security
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-10-01