Directory Lister 64 bit Download for Windows 11 PC, Laptop
Directory Lister 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Directory Lister for Windows 11 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Directory Lister latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Directory Lister allows you to list & print folder contents, that is to create and then save, print or send via e-mail list of files from selected folders on hard disks, cd-roms, dvd-roms, floppys, USB storages and network shares. Listing can be in HTML, text, Microsoft Excel, CSV format or stored directly into a database.
Directory Lister is the best application from a wide category of directory printers. Directory Lister can also be integrated into the context menu of Windows Explorer so you don’t even need to open the application to generate listings. Command line interface is supported for automated listings that can be run from Windows Task Scheduler.
Print folder list
When you print a file list, you can include standard file information like file name, extension, type, owner and attributes as well as executable file information (EXE, DLL, OCX) like file version, description, company.
Also multimedia properties (MP3, AVI, WAV, JPG, GIF, BMP) like track, title, artist, album, genre, video format, bits per pixel, frames per second, audio format, bits per channel can be listed.
Another set of columns you can print is for Microsoft Office and Open Office files (DOC, XLS, PPT) so you can see document title, author, keywords etc. without opening these files one after another.
For each file and folder it is also possible to obtain its CRC32, MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, SHA-512 and Whirlpool hash number so you can verify the file has not been modified.
How to install the latest version of Directory Lister:
- Download Directory Lister setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Directory Lister from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Directory Lister Technical Details
- Main Category: System Utility
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-09-18
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Directory Lister, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.