Cygwin Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by Cygwin - Freeware
Cygwin 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Cygwin for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Cygwin latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Large collection of GNU and Open Source tools which provide functionality similar to a Linux distribution on Windows.
Cygwin is a software. Large collection of GNU and Open Source tools which provide functionality similar to a Linux distribution on Windows.
Download Cygwin latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Cygwin installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Cygwin end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 2 Mb
How to install the latest version of Cygwin:
- Download Cygwin setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Cygwin from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Cygwin is a a large collection of GNU and Open Source tools which provide functionality similar to a Linux distribution on Windows. A DLL (cygwin1.dll) which provides substantial POSIX API functionality. The Cygwin DLL currently works with all recent, commercially released x86 32 bit and 64 bit versions of Windows, starting with Windows Vista.
It is a Unix-like environment and command-line interface for Microsoft Windows. Cygwin provides native integration of Windows-based applications, data, and other system resources with applications, software tools, and data of the Unix-like environment. Thus it is possible to launch Windows applications from the Cygwin environment, as well as to use Cygwin tools and applications within the Windows operating context. WikiPedia
- Dynamic-link library (DLL) as an API compatibility layer in the form of a C standard library providing a substantial part of the POSIX API functionality
- An extensive collection of software tools and applications that provide a Unix-like look and feel.
Cygwin for Windows 11 is developed and updated by Cygwin. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.