Confide 64 bit Download for Windows 11 PC, Laptop
Confide 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Confide for Windows 11 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Confide latest (2021) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Confide gives you the comfort of knowing that your private communication will now truly stay that way. Communicate digitally with the same level of privacy and security as the spoken word with encrypted, self-destructing, and screenshot-proof messages. Discuss sensitive topics, brainstorm ideas or give unfiltered opinions without fear of the Internet’s permanent, digital record and with no copies left behind.
Confide uses industry-standard end-to-end encryption to keep your messages safe and to ensure they can only be read by the intended recipients.
Messages disappear forever after they are read once, making them as private and secure as the spoken word.
Confide’s patent-pending ScreenShield technology keeps your communication safe by preventing screenshots of your messages.. Screenshots have the potential of making the impermanent permanent. Confide prevents screenshots with our patent-pending ScreenShield technology.
For extra privacy on iOS and Android, our patented reading experience ensures that only one line of the message is unveiled at a time and that the sender’s name is not simultaneously visible.
Photos, Videos, Documents, Voice & Group Messaging
Send text, photos, videos, documents and voice messages to individuals or groups. Like text, all photos, videos, documents and voice messages are encrypted, ephemeral and screenshot-proof. Communicate in whatever format you’d like, without leaving a copy behind.
How to install the latest version of Confide:
- Download Confide setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Confide from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Confide Technical Details
- Main Category: IM, Calling & Video Chat
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2021-11-26
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Confide, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.