CloneCD Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download CloneCD for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install CloneCD latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
CloneCD is the perfect tool to make backup copies of your music and data CDs, regardless of standard conformity. CloneCD’s award-winning user interface allows you to copy almost any CD with just a few mouse clicks. It allows you to create perfect 1:1 copies of your valuable original compact discs. Should your non Red Book standard music CD not play in your car audio, the backup created by CloneCD will.
- First copying software that uses RAW-Mode
- Creates working 1:1 copies onto CD-Rs and CD-RWs
- Amplifies weak sectors with selected CD writers
- Emulates weak sectors with all CD writers
- Works with CD-ROMs, CD-Rs and CD-RWs
- Writes Audio CDs that conform to Redbook standard
- Tray-icon allows control over functional usage of inserted media
- Copies from CD/DVD drives, hard-drive or virtual drives
- Intuitive user-interface, making it easy for novices
- Rich selection of preset options via default profiles
- Advanced options for expert users
- Stable, fast and does not require an ASPI driver
- Professional technical support and customer care
- Copies DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R Dual Layer and DVD-RAM
- Supports DVD split file image formats, this format works with FAT32 partitions and is compatible with VirtualCloneDrive
- Supports ISO and UDF formats created by other applications (e.g., Nero, DVD2One, DVDShrink or CloneDVD)
- Copies CDs/DVDs which are violating fair-use rights.
How to install the latest version of CloneCD:
- Download CloneCD setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - CloneCD from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
CloneCD Technical Details
- Main Category: CD, DVD, Blu Ray & USB
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-01-01
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about CloneCD, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.