CDRoller Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download CDRoller for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install CDRoller latest (2021) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
CDRoller is an easy-to-use and powerfull data recovery software to recovers files and data from CD, DVD, Blu-Ray discs, hard and flash drives. Effectively retrieves the lost data from the discs created by CD/DVD/Blu-ray writing software, Sonic (Roxio, Adaptec) and Ahead Nero software packages, CeQuadrat’s PacketCD, DLA, B’s CLiP and many others.
Reads unfinalized (“open”, “left as-is”) CDs and DVDs, including the discs with Microsoft’s Live File system.
Includes a fault-tolerant UDF reader for all Windows operating systems, No need to look for UDF Reader Driver in order to manage old discs on your new computer.
Recovers video and photos from non-finalized DVDs created by a wide set of standalone devices that record directly onto discs;
Hitachi, Sony Handycam, Canon, Panasonic, Samsung DVD camcorders as well as standalone video recorders.
Converts the recovered VOB or VRO video data into generic MPG files without loss of quality. In contrast to VOB files, MPG ones can be viewed properly with the help of Windows Media Player.
Makes new DVD-video discs that can be played back in the most DVD players.
Recovers M2TS video files on the mini discs that were not finalized by AVCHD camcorders.
Finds and retrieves accidently deleted files, files located in the corrupted folders, files on incorrectly closed disks, etc.
Recovers CD data written by Sony Mavica CD digital cameras.
How to install the latest version of CDRoller:
- Download CDRoller setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - CDRoller from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
CDRoller Technical Details
- Main Category: Backup | Recovery
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2021-01-16
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about CDRoller, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.