Calibre Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by KOVID GOYAL - Freeware
Calibre 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Calibre for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Calibre latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
A powerful and easy to use e-book manager.
Calibre is a Business software. A powerful and easy to use e-book manager.
Download Calibre latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save Calibre installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept Calibre end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 65 Mb
How to install the latest version of Calibre:
- Download Calibre setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Calibre from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Calibre is a powerful and easy to use e-book manager. Users say it’s outstanding and a must-have. It’ll allow you to do nearly everything and it takes things a step beyond normal e-book software. It’s also completely free and open source and great for both casual users and computer experts.
Main Advantages of Calibre
- Save time on managing your e-book collection
- Use it everywhere and with anything
- Comprehensive e-book viewer
- Download news/magazines from the web
- Share and backup your library easily
- Edit the books in your collection
- Satisfy every e-book need and get support
Calibre for Windows 11 is developed and updated by KOVID GOYAL. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.