by Tom Hall
BioEdit Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download BioEdit for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install BioEdit latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
BioEdit is a biological sequence alignment editor written for Windows. An intuitive multiple document interface with convenient features makes alignment and manipulation of sequences relatively easy on your desktop computer. Several sequence manipulation and analysis options and links to external anaylsis programs facilitate a working environment which allows you to view and manipulate sequences with simple point-and-click operations.
It is [kkstarratings] designed and written by a graduate student who knows how frustrating and time consuming it can be to rely upon word-processors and command-line programs for sequence manipulation. BioEdit is intended to supply a single program that can handle most simple sequence and alignment editing and manipulation functions that researchers are likely to do on a daily basis, as well as a few basic sequences analyses.
- Several modes of hand alignment
- Automated ClustalW alignment
- Automated Blast searches (local and WWW)
- Plasmid drawing and annotation
- Accessory application configuration
- Restriction mapping
- RNA comparative analysis tools
- Graphical matrix data viewing tools
- Shaded alignment figures
- Translation-based nucleic acid alignment
- ABI trace viewing, editing and printing
How to install the latest version of BioEdit:
- Download BioEdit setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - BioEdit from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
BioEdit Technical Details
- Main Category: Science
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-04-03
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about BioEdit, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.