by Dimo Studio
BDmate Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download BDmate for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install BDmate latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
The best Blu-ray ripping software with the user-friendly interface is capable of converting Blu-ray (disc, folder, ISO) to video, extract audio off Blu-ray to save in various formats like AVI, MP4, MKV, FLV, M4V, 3GP, H.264, H.265, MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, etc. and even rip Blu-ray to iPhone X/8/8 Plus, iPad Pro, Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy S8/S8 Plus, Gear VR, Samasung TV, PS4 Pro, YouTube, Sony Vegas, Movie Maker, etc. so that you could effortlessly escalate your Blu-ray movie experience without any stumble BD player.
With neither decoding nor encoding, BDmate simply changes the packaging format of source Blu-ray to lossless MKV in a flash with retaining the original Blu-ray grade image quality for Blu-ray to MKV conversion and preserving 5.1/7.1 audio channel output, so that you get a cinema-like audio experience with your home theatre system like computer, TV, etc..
How to install the latest version of BDmate:
- Download BDmate setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - BDmate from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
BDmate Technical Details
- Main Category: Video Converter
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-05-08
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about BDmate, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.