by Sysinfo Lab
ASTRA32 Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download ASTRA32 for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install ASTRA32 latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
ASTRA32 – Advanced System Information Tool is an ideal solution for providing comprehensive information about the configuration of your system. Not only does ASTRA32 provide a detailed analysis of your system it also offers diagnostics and comes with some powerful unique features such as a Drivers Troubleshooter and a quick HDD Health Status checker.
Drivers Troubleshooter allows searching for all physical devices and creates a list of all devices whose drivers are not properly installed or completely missing.
Quick HDD Health Status checker functionenables you to know if your hard drive is OK or if it is time to create a backup. Be aware of all contingencies.
Others features of the program include a built-in report wizard and an ability to work in a batch mode, which supports the use of report profiles and macros. The program can create reports in one of the following formats: TXT, INI, HTML, XML, CSV.
Detects 704 processor and coprocessor types from: Intel, AMD, Cyrix, VIA, Centaur/IDT, Rise, Transmeta, NexGen, UMC, IBM, Texas Instruments, C&T, IIT, ULSI, National Semiconductor, SiS, DM&P, RDC, Spreadtrum, Hygon
Identifies processor frequency, CPU clock multiplier and FSB clock, detects expected (not-overclocked) processors frequency, processor number, socket (slot, socket) and package (Platform ID) processor type, identifies processor features (MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, Supplemental SSE3, SSE4, AVX, 3DNow!, 3DNow! Extensions and others) and L1/L2/L3 processor cache size
How to install the latest version of ASTRA32:
- Download ASTRA32 setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - ASTRA32 from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
ASTRA32 Technical Details
- Main Category: System Utility
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-01-24
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about ASTRA32, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.