AOMEI PXE Boot Tool
AOMEI PXE Boot Tool Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download AOMEI PXE Boot Tool for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install AOMEI PXE Boot Tool latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
PXE is the short for “Preboot Execute Environment”. AOMEI PXE Boot Tool is designed for solving the problem that boots many computers from micro system in network. Broadly speaking, you can create a micro system with a third party tool. Also, you can do a bootable Linux image or Windows PE image file with the tool offered by AOMEI Backupper. You can use AOMEI PXE Boot Tool and make other clients or target computers boot from these micro system. After booting, you can backup, restore or maintain system with tools offered with Windows PE micro system.
Compared with other PXE boot tools, AOMEI PXE Boot Tool supports bootable micro-system created by you, and it doesn’t require to deploy other plug-ins or programs. Thus, Linux bootable ISO or Windows PE bootable ISO can be loaded by AOMEI PXE Boot Tool , you can easily maintain the computers within LAN through network with your micro-system.
Lifetime Free Upgrades
You’re entitled to upgrade for FREE to any later new versions that we release after you buy. No annual billing or renewal cost.
Special designed for network boot, easy interaction and uses it in two steps.
Install AOMEI PXE Boot to a master computer, select an image file and start service.
For the client computers need to be maintained from network boot, set its BIOS boot mode as “Network boot”.
Combination with PE Builder
If you want to use powerful PE micro system with desktop, you can create ISO file with AOMEI PE Builder, which is freeware offered by AOMEI, and then, you can load image file created by AOMEI PE Builder with AOMEI PXE Boot Tool to boot computer and maintain it.
How to install the latest version of AOMEI PXE Boot Tool:
- Download AOMEI PXE Boot Tool setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - AOMEI PXE Boot Tool from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
AOMEI PXE Boot Tool Technical Details
- Main Category: Boot CD
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-04-03
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about AOMEI PXE Boot Tool, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.