Anaconda Navigator Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Anaconda Navigator for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Anaconda Navigator latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Anaconda Navigator allows you to launch Anaconda applications and easily manage conda packages, environments and channels. Conda is both a package manager and an environment manager. Conda’s main function is to help data scientists ensure that each version of each package has all the dependencies it requires and works correctly.
Navigator works with packages and environments without needing to type conda commands in a terminal window. Jupyter Notebooks are an increasingly popular system that combine your code, descriptive text, output, images and interactive interfaces into a single notebook file. This file can be edited, viewed and used in a web browser.
How to install the latest version of Anaconda Navigator:
- Download Anaconda Navigator setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Anaconda Navigator from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Anaconda Navigator Technical Details
- Main Category: Science
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-04-03
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Anaconda Navigator, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.