AIO Boot Download for Windows 11 PC 64 Bit. FREE
by AIO Boot - Freeware
AIO Boot 64 bit Download [Free]
Download AIO Boot for Windows 11 64 bit. Install AIO Boot latest (2023) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Create a bootable USB with Grub2, Grub4dos, Syslinux, Clover and rEFInd. Boot Windows and most Linux distributions and boot via LAN.
AIO Boot is a software. Create a bootable USB with Grub2, Grub4dos, Syslinux, Clover and rEFInd. Boot Windows and most Linux distributions and boot via LAN.
Download AIO Boot latest version 2023 free for Windows 11 and 10. Official direct download (64 bit).
How to Download and Install for Windows 11?
- Click on the GREEN Download button above
- Choose your favorable download option. Usually go for the first download link
- Save AIO Boot installer to your local drive
- Double Click on the installer to start the installation
- Accept AIO Boot end user agreement license
- Follow intructions till you finish
- Have Fun
- / 10
- Windows 11 64 Bit
- 47 Mb
How to install the latest version of AIO Boot:
- Download AIO Boot setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - AIO Boot from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
AIO Boot is an All-in-One bootable software for USB and HDD and considered to be one of the best Multiboot USB Creator for Windows. It does not require reformatting the drive and it can help you integrate multiple operating systems into a single drive, including Windows, Linux, Antivirus and Android…
Create a bootable USB with Grub2, Grub4dos, Syslinux, Clover and rEFInd. AIO Boot can boot Windows and most Linux distributions and boot via LAN using Tiny PXE Server.
It uses Grub2 as the default boot loader, which supports both MBR and GPT and supports booting in both Legacy BIOS and UEFI. In addition, AIO Boot also supports to install Grub4dos, rEFInd, Clover, Syslinux and Enoch Chameleon.
It uses iPXE as boot loader and uses Tiny PXE Server to initialize PXE server (HTTP and TFTP). Windows will be booted via wimboot, small utilities and DOS programs will be booted via memdisk. It also uses FreeNFS to create an NFS server to boot some Linux distributions like Ubuntu, Linux Mint.
- Support boots in both UEFI and Legacy BIOS modes.
- Supports hard drive, external hard drive and USB, including SDcard.
- Boot into Legacy mode on the GPT hard disk.
- Secure Boot support via Shim and MokManager.
- Support booting into UEFI mode from Legacy mode via Clover regardless of your computer does not support UEFI mode.
- Support boot and install OS through Network boot.
- Support to create ISO for burning to CD/DVD.
- Can be installed on multiple partitions: FAT32, NTFS
- Supports to integrate multiple Windows XP/7/8.1/10 installers into USB and HDD.
- Supports booting multiple operating systems in just one USB. Includes Linux, Android, Antivirus software, Disk utilities, Backup and recovery programs.
- Support booting WinPE and VHD.
Supports persistent mode for many Linux, Android and anti-virus programs. This means that your data will be saved after each session.
Supports identification and boot into the operating system already installed on your hard drive. Includes Windows, Linux, MacOS, FreeBSD and Android.
Supports creating a partition image (.PARTIMG) from ISO file. Use this feature if AIO Boot does not support booting it.
Boot from ISO, WIM, IMG, VHD and IMA files: AIO Boot supports booting Linux as well as other utilities from ISO, WIM, VHD, IMG and IMA files.
Grub2 File Manager: By using Grub2 File Manager, you can browse files and folders on all partitions on your computer. In addition to reading text files, it also supports booting from the files it supports.
and more …
AIO Boot for Windows 11 is developed and updated by AIO Boot. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.