by AIO Boot
AIO Boot Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download AIO Boot for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install AIO Boot latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
AIO Boot is an All-in-One bootable software for USB and HDD and considered to be one of the best Multiboot USB Creator for Windows. It does not require reformatting the drive and it can help you integrate multiple operating systems into a single drive, including Windows, Linux, Antivirus and Android…
Create a bootable USB with Grub2, Grub4dos, Syslinux, Clover and rEFInd. AIO Boot can boot Windows and most Linux distributions and boot via LAN using Tiny PXE Server.
It uses Grub2 as the default boot loader, which supports both MBR and GPT and supports booting in both Legacy BIOS and UEFI. In addition, AIO Boot also supports to install Grub4dos, rEFInd, Clover, Syslinux and Enoch Chameleon.
It uses iPXE as boot loader and uses Tiny PXE Server to initialize PXE server (HTTP and TFTP). Windows will be booted via wimboot, small utilities and DOS programs will be booted via memdisk. It also uses FreeNFS to create an NFS server to boot some Linux distributions like Ubuntu, Linux Mint.
- Support boots in both UEFI and Legacy BIOS modes.
- Supports hard drive, external hard drive and USB, including SDcard.
- Boot into Legacy mode on the GPT hard disk.
- Secure Boot support via Shim and MokManager.
- Support booting into UEFI mode from Legacy mode via Clover regardless of your computer does not support UEFI mode.
- Support boot and install OS through Network boot.
- Support to create ISO for burning to CD/DVD.
- Can be installed on multiple partitions: FAT32, NTFS
- Supports to integrate multiple Windows XP/7/8.1/10 installers into USB and HDD.
- Supports booting multiple operating systems in just one USB. Includes Linux, Android, Antivirus software, Disk utilities, Backup and recovery programs.
- Support booting WinPE and VHD.
Supports persistent mode for many Linux, Android and anti-virus programs. This means that your data will be saved after each session.
Supports identification and boot into the operating system already installed on your hard drive. Includes Windows, Linux, MacOS, FreeBSD and Android.
Supports creating a partition image (.PARTIMG) from ISO file. Use this feature if AIO Boot does not support booting it.
Boot from ISO, WIM, IMG, VHD and IMA files: AIO Boot supports booting Linux as well as other utilities from ISO, WIM, VHD, IMG and IMA files.
Grub2 File Manager: By using Grub2 File Manager, you can browse files and folders on all partitions on your computer. In addition to reading text files, it also supports booting from the files it supports.
and more …
How to install the latest version of AIO Boot:
- Download AIO Boot setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - AIO Boot from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
AIO Boot Technical Details
- Main Category: Boot CD
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-04-03
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about AIO Boot, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.