Advanced Disk Recovery Download for Windows 11 PC. Free
Advanced Disk Recovery
Advanced Disk Recovery 64 bit Download [Free]
Download Advanced Disk Recovery for Windows 11 64 bit. Install Advanced Disk Recovery latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Recover accidentally deleted data in a jiffy with Advanced Disk Recovery. You can restore every type of file and folder on your Windows PC, from multiple storage devices, using this state-of-the-art program.
2 Scan Types
It offers two types of scans. The Quick Scan uses the Master File Table to find all files with the same filename. The Deep Scan uses file signatures to search for the deleted files or folders. After either type of scan, you can preview the files and folders that were deleted, and restore any or all of them to the location of your choice.
Simple and Intuitive Interface
Advanced Disk Recovery has a simple interface. You don’t have to be – or hire – a Windows power-user to recover precious data that has been deleted.
Recover Data of All Types
Using Advanced Disk Recovery, you can recover any type of files and folders. From the smallest text file to the largest video, the software can locate and restore your deleted information. save-scan-option
Quick and Deep Scans
Advanced Disk Recovery offers two types of scans. The Quick Scan is really fast. The Deep Scan takes longer as it is more detailed in its search.
Save Session If Scan is Paused
If you’re using the Deep Scan to search a large, full hard drive, it could take some time to complete the search. It’s easy to suspend a search and save it. When you resume the search, the software picks up where you left off, with no wasted time. restore-multiple-files
Recover Data From Multiple Storage Devices
Advanced Disk Recovery recovers data from the local hard drive, including multiple partitions. It can also scan and recover data from external storage devices like thumb drives and even CDs and DVDs.
Advanced Disk Recovery is the most reliable way to locate and retrieve deleted files and folders.
How to install the latest version of Advanced Disk Recovery:
- Download Advanced Disk Recovery setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Advanced Disk Recovery from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Advanced Disk Recovery Technical Details
- Main Category: Backup | Recovery
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-11-20