[email protected] Partition Recovery Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download [email protected] Partition Recovery for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install [email protected] Partition Recovery latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
[email protected] Partition Recovery is a freeware toolkit that helps you to recover deleted and damaged logical drives and partitions under Windows, WinPE (recovery BootDisk), Linux (recovery LiveCD) & DOS environments. Simple QuickScan easily detects and recovers recently deleted partitions, as long as they were not formatted / overwritten to after deletion. Advanced low-level SuperScan may detect partitions which were deleted a long time ago, even if you have created new ones and even formatted them. Last Chance recovery method detects & recovers files by their signatures on volumes having severely damaged file systems, where physical volume recovery isn’t possible! Recovers NTFS/ReFS, FAT/exFAT …
- Restores lost partitions & disks back to working state
- QuickScan easily detects partitions being deleted but not re-formatted
- SuperScan – low-level scan detects re-formatted & damaged partitions
- Creates a Disk Image – sector-by-sector data backup for data recovery
- Restores all data from raw, compressed and VMWare Disk Images
- Supports Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP; Servers 2003, 2008, 2012 & 2016
- Recovers FAT/exFAT/NTFS/ReFS/HFS+/UFS/Ext2/Ext3/Ext4/BtrFS/XFS/JFS
- Last Chance – recovery method for severely damaged filesystems on volumes
- Backup & Restore disk partitioning info and ability to Rollback changes
- Fixes damaged Partition Table, MBR (Master Boot Record) and GPT
- Recovers IDE, SATA, eSATA, SSD, SCSI, RAID, USB Flash Disks and Memory Cards
- Recovers volumes lost due to accidental disk formatting, volume deletion, damage by virus or malware attack, a power failure and much more…
How to install the latest version of [email protected] Partition Recovery:
- Download [email protected] Partition Recovery setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - [email protected] Partition Recovery from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
[email protected] Partition Recovery Technical Details
- Main Category: Backup | Recovery
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Freeware
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-07-30
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about [email protected] Partition Recovery, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.