AceReader 64 bit Download for Windows 11 PC, Laptop
AceReader 64 bit Download [Free]
Download AceReader for Windows 11 64 bit and 32 bit. Install AceReader latest (2022) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
AceReader helps you assess, improve and monitor reading speed, fluency and comprehension. It is currently available in four versions: Education Edition, Family Edition, Personal Edition and the Classic Desktop version.
The Education Edition of AceReader is our flagship product, developed exclusively for schools. The AceReader Education Edition has been designed around the needs of schools, teachers and students to deliver a classroom level application that integrates well with existing reading classes, or can be used as a teaching supplement.
Looking for the original desktop version of AceReader? We still offer AceReader Elite and the AceReader Elite Premium Package, which includes the Iris Reading videos for those customers looking for a single, stand-alone desktop installation.
The Family Edition of AceReader is a streamlined version of the Education Edition, which includes a parent account for managing two to eight student accounts, enough for the whole family. The AceReader Family Edition is also ideal for homeschooling use.
The Personal Edition of AceReader contains everything in the Education Edition except for the administrative features required by schools and teachers. This enables individuals to use the same great application found in schools, but on a personal level.
How to install the latest version of AceReader:
- Download AceReader setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - AceReader from Windows 11?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
AceReader Technical Details
- Main Category: eLearning | Education
- Operating System Support: Windows 11
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2022-08-05
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about AceReader, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.