3DMark Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download 3DMark for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install 3DMark latest (2020) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
3DMark includes everything you need to benchmark your PC and mobile devices in one app. Whether you’re gaming on a smartphone, tablet, notebook, or a desktop gaming PC, It includes a benchmark designed specifically for your hardware.
With more tests added every year, we’ve given 3DMark a new interface that’s faster, more flexible and easier to use. What’s more, you can now get faster downloads and save storage space by choosing to install only the tests you need.
Key Features & Advantages
- The number one gaming benchmark since 1998.
- Measure GPU and CPU performance with OpenGL ES benchmarks.
- The latest version of the world’s most popular benchmark.
- Everything you need to test your PC, notebook, tablet and smartphone in one app.
- 3DMark recommends the best benchmark for your system.
- Compare your 3DMark scores with other Windows, Android and iOS devices.
Hundreds of hardware review sites and many of the world’s leading technology companies. It’s the industry standard gaming performance benchmark, a professional-grade testing tool available to you for free.
How to install the latest version of 3DMark:
- Download 3DMark setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - 3DMark from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
3DMark Technical Details
- Main Category: Hardware
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2020-11-19
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about 3DMark, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.