Stellar Repair for MySQL
Stellar Repair for MySQL Download for Windows 10 - Free (Latest Version)
Download Stellar Repair for MySQL for Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit. Install Stellar Repair for MySQL latest (2019) full setup on your PC and laptop from FileHonor.com (100% Safe).
Stellar Repair for MySQL is a competent tool that fixes MySQL database corruption and performs safe restoration of all inaccessible objects, including primary keys, views, triggers, etc. It helps you reliably repair any corrupt MySQL database and recover data from inaccessible tablespaces or tables. The tool facilitates complete database recovery ensuring your tables and other objects are recovered without any changes to their original formatting.
Supports primary MySQL database engines: MyISAM (.frm, .myd, .myi) and InnoDB (.frm, .ibdata, .idb). It allows restoring the tables based on these engines to a functional state. The tool recovers table properties, relationship constraints, and keys of both MyISAM and InnoDB tables.
Also, it provides an early sneak preview of database objects after finishing the scan. You can select the objects in the tree-structured list generated in the left pane and preview all the desired items you need for recovery. And furthermore, it offers the convenience of recovering MySQL databases created on Linux computers. You can carry out this by copying the database folders and ‘ibdata1’ file in your Linux system to a Windows machine.
- Repairs InnoDB and MyISAM tables of MySQL database
- Recovers keys, tables, table properties, data types, views, triggers
- Pre-recovery preview of database objects in main interface
- Allows saving of repaired database in MySQL, CSV, HTML, & XLS
How to install the latest version of Stellar Repair for MySQL:
- Download Stellar Repair for MySQL setup file from the above download button
- Double click on the downloaded setup file
- A smart screen will appear asking for confirmation to install the software, Click "Yes"
- Finally, follow the installation instructions provided by the setup file
How to uninstall - remove - Stellar Repair for MySQL from Windows 10?
- Open Windows Start Menu, then open Settings
- From Settings >> Open Apps section
- All installed apps appear, then navigate to the desired app and click Uninstall
- Confirm, and you are done
Stellar Repair for MySQL Technical Details
- Main Category: Backup | Recovery
- Operating System Support: Windows 10
- Usability: Free Trial
- CPU Architecture Support: 64 and 32 bit
- Version Update Number: Latest
- Last Checked: 2019-12-05
If you have a review, inquiry, or any request about Stellar Repair for MySQL, leave your comment here and a Filehonor team member will respond to you as soon as possible.